Transforming business with an Integrated, Mobile, Smart Technology Strategy that Maximizes Return on the Smartphone, Smart Tablet, and Smart TV revolution.
About Visionary Apps
Visionary Apps was founded in 2009 by leading Technology Forecaster and Business Strategist Daniel Burrus with a vision to help businesses succeed with mobility in a short amount of time. Our methodology uses highly innovative strategies based on our company’s early and rapid success in launching B2C and B2B apps.
Visionary Apps seeks to utilize the constantly evolving Smart Phone, Smart Tablet and Smart TV to bring never before seen opportunities designed to engage and empower the user in new and exciting ways in a wide range of fields including real estate, healthcare, purchasing, logistics, supply chain, sales, marketing, energy, security and many more.
Our first app release was in the field of real estate with our Complete Realty Suite, first released for the iPhone and iPod Touch, and then followed by the iPad and Android versions. All leading the revolution in the way that people conduct their home buying searches, and the way realtors connect with and assist potential homebuyers.
We are currently focused on licensing our intellectual property (IP) and developing a comprehensive mobility strategy for organizations worldwide that take advantage of the rapid revolution in smart technology.
Complete Realty Suite: Award Winning App Innovation
- First National Foreclosure App (Complete Foreclosures)
- First National Home Sales App (Complete Homes)
- First National Rentals App (Complete Rentals)
- First Apps designed with a recurring revenue model
- First Apps launched as a brand rather than a stand alone App
- First Apps to implement a realtor-advertising model within a full-featured free real estate suite of apps
- First Global Home Sales App (Complete Homes International)
- First Global Rentals App (Complete Rentals International)
- First App for the Department of Defense (Emergency Response App)
Rapid Success and Disruption
Within the first week of launch, All Three Real Estate Apps were widely recognized as visionary, disruptive and successful. For example, the launch of Complete Foreclosures had the following impact:
- Within the first week of launch, Complete Foreclosures was the 17th most downloaded App in the iTunes store and rated #7 of all business apps.
- Complete Foreclosures was rated in the top fifteen of all business apps in the iTunes store and held that rank for over a year.
- Complete Foreclosures received the Editor’s Choice Award from Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine.
- Within the first week all three Real Estate Apps were featured in The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, New York Post, Business Week, and Forbes. The apps were also featured on a live national Fox television news segment and by many other media outlets as innovative Real Estate Applications.
- Forbes Visionary Apps Launches Suite of iPhone Apps and Foreclosure Finder (2/24/10)
- Bloomberg Visionary Apps Launches Suite of iPhone Apps and Foreclosure Finder (2/24/10)
- Wall Street Journal App Watch: Finding Rentals, Houses and Foreclosures Nationwide (2/22/10)
- New York Post There's an app for that (3/31/10)
Editor’s Choice Award from Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine
- Jason Ekus Interview with the #2 Realtor worldwide for Re/Max (9/1/10)
- Forbes Two tech revolutions that impact your small business (7/21/10)
- Central Valley Business Times Interview with Central Valley Business Times (4/21/10)
- NewsTalk 1530 KFBK Interview with Kitty O'Neal (4/21/10)
- News Talk 97.3 KIRO FM Interview with Tony Miner (3/11/10)
- KRCN-AM Interview with Tom Chenault and Woody Vincent, Business for Breakfast (3/4/10)
- KDAZ-AM 730 Interview with Birga Alden (3/4/10)